If you notice that the time in your email is incorrect, it is likely that your settings have you in the wrong timezone.These steps will walk you through the process of changing your timezone settings to make sure your email has the proper time stamp.
Note: This also affects times for calendar events and invites. Invite times are based off of the recipient's time zone, not the sender's time zone.
Students, Faculty, and Staff on Office 365
- Log into the Office 365 homepage by navigating to mail.lbc.edu
- Click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the window.
- Select View all Outlook settings towards the bottom of the menu.
- From the menu on the left, select General to open the list of options, and then select Language and Time.
- In the Language and Time screen, choose your personal time zone from the drop-down list under Current time zone, and click Save. Note: The Save button will not appear until you change the Time Zone or other settings on this page
Alternatively, you may access these settings by searching for Time in the search box in Office 365 Webmail, and then select Language and Region.