- Right-click on the "Citrix Workspace" icon in your system tray (note that you may need to expand the tray to show "more icons")
- Select "Connection Center"
- Select the folder level option above the program that is frozen and select "Log Off"
- If it asks you to confirm, click "Sign out anyway"
- Relaunch the program from the appropriate web page
- If the issue continues, please notify the Help Desk at email@example.com
My Nexus or Blackbaud session has frozen, how do I restart with a new session? Print
Modified on: Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 4:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.