Your LBC password has been randomly generated and assigned to your account to provide the highest level of security possible. Because it can be difficult to remember a password that you did not create, you are able to retrieve your login credentials using our password lookup tool (which is also available on our student portal).
To use the password lookup tool, you will need to provide the following information to verify that you are requesting your own credentials:
- Please provide your first name and last name in separate fields.
- Please provide the last three digits of your Social Security Number as the first verification of your identity.
- Please provide the email address you have previously provided for our records. Your credentials will be sent to this email address.
- If you are unsure which email address you have previously provided for our records, you may find this email address on your profile page on MyLBC. If you no longer have access to this address, you may submit a request to update your personal information using the button at the bottom of your profile page.
- If you are not able to log into MyLBC to update your personal email address, and you are unable to provide the correct email address to retrieve your login credentials, please email our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Please check the box to prove you are not a robot attempting to access student information. You may also need to solve a puzzle or select images containing a specific object to verify you are not a robot.
- Click "Submit"